IDEAL FOR BRAAI, CAMP, HUNT AND 4X4 USE.
These gloves are ideal to handle the craft braai bag™ on or off the braai. Designed to be able to perform fine motor finger movement skills which is ideal for around the fire tasks.
Use for any braai, kitchen cuts, oyster shucking, meat cutting, mandolin slicer, vegetables slicing, fruit peeling, wood carving, carpentry, garden work, 4x4 winch control, general camp tasks and much more.
- Food safe Polyurethane coated for better tactile sensitivity & elastic wrist cuff.
- Highly Durable and machine washable.
- These cut resistant gloves are made from ultra-high molecular weight special polyester and blend with stainless steel.
- Safe to use with food, drastically reduce the risk of burn and cut accidents, specially when you camping remotely handling sharp objects, blades and hot stuff around a camp / braai site.
- Certification: Europe CE / EN 388.
- Form-fitting and comfortable to wearing.
- Color: Black & Green
- Size: XXL
- Cut Level: 5
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Cut Resistant Gloves
HEAT RETARDANT KEVLAR / ARAMID FIBRES ENSURE SAFE HOT EQUIPMENT HANDELING UP TO 100˚C,
LEVEL 1: EN 407
SUPERIOR GRIP, SANDY NITRILE PALM COATING PROVIDES A NON-SLIP GRIP
CUT & ABRASION RESISTANT PROTECTING YOUR HANDS IN SHARP
LEVEL E : EN ISO 13997
PRECISION DEXTERITY, EXCELLENT FORM FITTING, COMFORTABLE, BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT GLOVE.